Thai Inspired Salad
Thai inspired salad--in other words, salad made from whatever I had left over after the Thai food cooking spree! Turned out that this was so bloody fresh and yummy that it outshone everything else that I made lol. Was it Keats that said, beauty lies in simplicity? Well this was definitely a case of that.
Ingredients (Serves 1-2)
|Ease of Cooking||Yummy Factor||Apprx. Cost|
- 1/2 zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 tomato, seeded and julienned
- 2 tbsp snow peas
- 1/2 lime
- 1 bunch basil leaves, thinly shredded
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, thinly shredded
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Few cranberries
- Iceberg lettuce (optional)
- Toss everything except the iceberg lettuce together.
- Can be eaten on its own or by making wraps using lettuce leaves.